Giddy up for a stay in our sweet little 1947 Westwood Coronado, completely restored and outfitted with western vibes and a laid back, chill atmosphere. A nod to cowboys and cowgirls at heart, you’ll enjoy your stay at The Pendleton, complete with a full size bed, sleeper couch, kitchen stocked with camping necessities (hello local coffee, tea, and hot chocolate), and a smart TV if netflix and chill is calling your name.
- Beverage Station with Local Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Kitchen Stocked with Basic Tableware
- Both Electric Heat and AC
- Smart TV
- WiFi Available
- Plenty of Storage
- Full Size Bed
- Pull-Out Sleeper Sofa
- Private Outdoor Area
- Sleeps 3
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Important Guest Information:
- Once you reserve, the reservation system can take as long as 15 to 20 minutes to issue you a confirmation email. An arrival information email with be issued on the day you are scheduled to arrive, this will contain details regarding your stay at The Camp..
- Save this arrival information email, which will arrive to the email in box used to book your reservation! It contains very important information for your upcoming stay, including:
- A unique 6-digit door code for your reserved unit
- A 4-digit door code for the Restroom and Laundry Room
- WiFi Password
- We’ve made it extra easy with keyless entry throughout The Camp. Keyless pin pad entries, for the win!