1 Bunk Bed
This 1950 Vagabond beauty, aka, The Maine, has been fully restored with chic finishes that give you all the space you need in a bright and airy setting. She is decked out with stylish touches throughout, and includes twin size bunk beds, and a queen bed tucked back in it’s own private space. Perfect for families and those looking for a longer stay, the bathroom has a full shower, and even a small tub if that’s your thing. And storage space is aplenty, with room to roam throughout the trailer.
- Beverage Station with Local Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate
- Both Electric Heat and AC
- Kitchen Stocked with Basic Tableware
- Bathroom with Full-Size Shower & Tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi Available
- Plenty of Storage
- Queen Size Bed
- Twin Size Bunk Beds
- Private Outdoor Area
- Sleeps 4 Comfortably
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
Important Guest Information:
- Once you reserve, the reservation system can take as long as 15 to 20 minutes to issue you a confirmation email. An arrival information email with be issued on the day you are scheduled to arrive, this will contain details regarding your stay at The Camp..
- Save this arrival information email! It contains very important information for your upcoming stay, including:
- A unique 6-digit door code for your reserved unit
- A 4-digit door code for the Restroom and Laundry Room
- WiFi Password
- We’ve made it extra easy with keyless entry throughout The Camp. Keyless pin pad entries, for the win!