Our land’s roots date back to the 1950’s, where Bend’s first and original RV park was nestled just outside of the historic logging town. Flash forward to today, and the city has ever-so-conveniently grown around us, putting us in the perfect location in town, within adventure’s reach. The Camp is Bend’s newest RV Park, completely renovated with brand new utilities, a cozy communal space complete with a fire pit and BBQ grills and tables, and plenty of space for you, your coach, and your whole family (pets included!). You’ll enjoy the beautiful shade trees throughout the park, incredible mountain views, and a faux grassy area outside of your door to lounge on. Think of it as a camp-cation. Get ready to relax, at The Camp.
- Large Community Area With Fire Pit and BBQ Grills
- 27 Spaces
- Up To 51 Feet Deep
- All Sites Are Back-In Sites (No Pull-Through Sites AKA Experienced Backer-Uppers Will Thrive Here)
- Within 3 Spaces Of The Restrooms, Showers, And Laundry Facilities
- Full Hookups
- Electric — Both 30 and 50 Amp
- City Water
- Cell Phone Reception
- Family Friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Onsite Dog Area
- Laundry Facility
- Pad Type: Gravel for RV, Concrete and Artificial Grass for Lounge Area
- Nightly, Weekly, and Monthly Rentals
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
Important Guest Information:
- Once you reserve your RV pad, the reservation system can take as long as 15 to 20 minutes to issue you a confirmation email with details regarding your stay at The Camp..
- You will also receive an arrival information email the morning you are scheduled to arrive (unless you book a reservation on the day of your arrival, then the email is sent out immediately).
- Save this Arrival Information email! It contains very important information for your upcoming stay, including:
- A 4-digit door code for the Restroom and Laundry Room
- WiFi Password
- Please do check all your email folders as well as your junk email folder for this information.
- We’ve made it extra easy with keyless entry throughout The Camp. Keyless pin pad entries, for the win!